Friday, June 14, 2013

Evernote Overview

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share quickly how I personally use the app EVERNOTE to enhance my day to day activities as a instructor and program director. I use it for a wide array activities to benefit both myself and the student.

 I recently just started integrating Evernote with writing my lesson plans and lecture notes. In my classes I have a mixed bag of students. Some of my students have varying degrees of IEPs. For along time students who needed audiobook publisher support, to have the chapter notes read to them were bound by 1. The book we were using in class and if it had that type of support and 2. What the publisher thought was important to include in the audio, which often does not provide alternate examples for the concepts the student are trying to learn. With the record Evernote feature I have a simple and easy way to integrate audio and send my recorded lecture notes, examples and recorded exam questions to the students that need this type of alternative learning experience . I'm aware there are other resources where this was possible. Evernote just happens to be in my opinion the best one stop app to write a lecture ,integrate pictures,graphics and audio to effectively reach my entire class. So if you were on the fence about evernote or have never heard about it before be sure to check it out from the link I provided below.  Enjoy your weekend!

Evernote Link

No comments:

Post a Comment