Monday, June 10, 2013

Welcome


Hellooooo Everyone! 
My name is Jason Marconi; I have been working in in the education field for seven years.  I am the business and early childhood education program director for McCann School of Business and Technology.  In addition to teaching, I oversee nineteen adjunct instructors that specialize in business, ECE, and general education courses. Working day to day with students of varying ages, learning styles, and goals, has made integrating technology into our classrooms an absolute must for driving student success.  Being able to bring my educational technology degree directly into the classroom will allow me to continue to grow and give them that quality classroom experience they deserve. I look forward to learning from everyone here, who all seem to have collectively and individually a wealth of impressive experience and intelligence in the education field. 

I look forward to using my learning log as an instrument to help document my academic career here at Boise State as well as a communication channel to those with a passion for education and technology.

Thank you






No comments:

Post a Comment